Monday, January 21, 2008

Ongoing web site redo

Lots of time lots of work but hopefully a much better site. Recent additions are the FAQ an ongoing project to house some basic sound info and answer some of those questions I get all the time. If you want some topic covered drop me a line and I'll see what I can come up with. There is of course some opinion but mostly information that folks should know, with a slant to the low and very low budget film. Also I've started to put up some video clips that relate to post sound. I need to re output them at a larger size. Need to find a balance between not ugly picture and load time. Plus I need to keep the sound quality high or there isn't much point. Client access has been improved and photos are a little more interesting. And obviously the blog is new.
After the content gets settled we will be implementing a complete make over of the look. The design is done but getting it all to work could take some time.

No comments: